Friday 14 May 2010

My last post said I was going to be listing all my fabrics etc soon didn’t it? I know, I just haven’t got round to it. Partly because there is so much I can’t face it. If you’re waiting for me to list stuff and you have an idea of what you want then please contact me at foreverj2 at aoldotcom (I’m sure you can work out what you need to put in the address box!?)

I have flannels, knits, velour, fleece, linen, loads of stuff. Also the dressmakers dummy is in need of a new home. As far as I can tell it has never been used and I never got round to using it but now it’s too big for me as I have lost a lot of weight this last few weeks through stress and the high protein diet. Also, snap press, snaps (hundreds of snaps!!), threads, zips, etc etc The sewing machine and over locker will be listed when I get round to it too.

I’m also selling my craft stuff and I have so much of that again I just can’t face it. I have a bind-it-all and loads of accessories that I would like to sell as a set, a dreamkuts, a Big Shot as well as a couple of alphabets and other dies for it, most of it is hardly used. Lots of other bits and pieces as well, lots of K&Co stuff so if you’re after anything from that range let me know and I’ll see if I have it.

One day I might be able to face up to getting it all out and photographing it but not at the moment. If there is anything you’re looking for just ask and I might have it.

No comments: