Tuesday 22 July 2008

Poor Millie has got an ear infection. She had her second lot of grommets in just before Christmas but apart from the glue ear she's never had any other problems with her ears. There's fluid coming out of it and its a bit of a mess so she's got anti-biotics. I'm not keen on them having them unless they are necessary, but I do believe they are at the moment. It's painful as well - you can see how red it is. I'm very tempted to keep her off school tomorrow but it's the last day. I will see how she is in the morning I think - tired I would think as it's gone midnight and I can still hear her and Sophie upstairs playing...

The learning mentor at school sent a book home today that she and Millie have made with all the information she needs for her new class. We need to look through it over the holidays. Hopefully it will help her.

Sorry this entry is quite boring but I want to try and keep it up to date and not do my usual thing of writing an entry and then doing nothing for months. So that's it. Short and sweet. Off to bed now as Craig is in London this week so I'm doing the school run for a change. Roll on Thursday!!!!

2 comments:

nocton4 said...

bless her heart, big love from me and mine xxxx
btw - the blue book is Sublime Stitching, very very good.
Wanna peek ??? coffee ??

Lucie said...

Oooh, yes please :-D