Thursday 27 August 2009

Two posts in one day - what a treat, lol

Today we joined many families around the country in the trip to collect GCSE results. I'm very pleased to say Beth did really really well. I am so proud of her. She's very relieved as she thought she'd failed them.

So it's off to start her A levels next week.

I have to admit to feeling a bit tearful as I sat in the car waiting for her to come out - it doesnt seem like 16 years ago that she was a teeny tiny baby, and now I look at her and just feel proud. I was 19 when I had her and it's funny to see her with her baby brother, she's like a second mother to him.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi Lucie.
Well done to Beth. I am pleased that she has done so well and made you proud. Congratulations to her!

Aimee x

Pippa said...

Well done Beth!! You should both feel proud and I hope you have a nice celebratory weekend planned!