Monday 27 October 2008

Apologies for not blogging again last week. I really wanted to but needed to take some photos which I still havent gotten round to yet. But I will this week.

I was ill again last week - had a cold, a proper one this time!! The difference between a cold and hayfever is quite marked when you're looking out for the differences. That wiped me out for two days and then Craig was off gallavanting in Germany (ok, not quite, he was there for work reasons). So it was a bit of an uneventful week.

This week is half term and I'm determined to get the house tidied and sorted out. We've done quite well so far but still have a fair way to go. But I'm feeling very pleased with myself (and the children) and hopefully the enthusiasm won't wane before we're finished.

I have to admit I'm not being very good when it comes to sorting stuff out for recycling etc. Most of the rubbish is just going into binliners although the old clothes we're getting rid of are going to a textile bank. I just want to get rid of it all asap so it's not hanging around the house.

I'm really noticing the fact I'm pregnant though - the old back is aching from hoovering etc and I'm finding it hard to get up and down when tidying.

Anyway, that's it for my quick update. The blog I've been meaning to post all week should be here soon, when I get round to taking the photos.

No comments: