Wednesday 14 September 2011

Being September and a new year in a way - new school year anyway - I often find myself thinking about new starts, things I'd like to achieve and sometimes even about the past.

As part of the journey through life you make friends and then often you outgrow the friendship and move on. Maybe that's what has happened here in the case I'm about to talk about.

I became friends with a really lovely lady I met online on a parenting forum. She lived closeish to me and we used to email a lot and met up a few times (but not often enough). I'm not going to mention names but if she still reads my blog then she will know who I mean when I say she is due to have her 6th baby very soon and last year moved much closer to where I live and her husband is involved with horses.

I don't know what happened. I don't know if I did or said something to upset or offend her but she stopped replying to my emails. If you are reading this and I did upset or offend you then I am truly sorry. I think about you often and wonder how you all are. And I miss you. I hope everything goes well with the new baby and if there is anything I can do, well, you know how to contact me. Please do. :-)

Maybe it was just time for her to move on from our friendship. That's fine. If you recognise who I am talking about and you're in contact with her please let her know I am thinking of her.

No comments: