Wednesday 10 February 2010

Today is Amos’s first birthday. I’m not going to say the usual about the time going so fast. You know it does.

I was at work most of the day so he had his presents when everyone was home from school and then his cake. Obviously he didn’t have a clue what was going on or why daddy had hidden a book and some toys in play silks (decided it would be easier for him to open and less hassle for us). When he opened the caterpillar Pjs Alfie shouted “they’re mine!!!!!!!!!!!” and took them away to put in his drawer. I have warned everyone he is not to eat anything while wearing them to try and keep them nice for as long as possible.

Then.....


And now....




I had to go to my spinning class at 5 so we did the birthday cake before I went out - again he didn’t have a clue that all the singing was for him, but he did enjoy the cake.

My night out on Monday was good - I had checked out the menu in advance to decide what to have but of course once I was there my good intentions went out of the window and we ended up sharing a starter between us, I had chips with my main course and then shared a big dessert. It was really really nice though!!

Yesterday I started work at 7.30am which wasn’t too bad but the tiredness soon kicked in again and I ended up taking advantage of the coffee on tap to keep me awake. Went to the gym in the evening and did spinning, abs and then a few weights.

3 comments:

Pippa said...

Those are lovely photos Lucie.

Beth said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amos!

Beth said...

I have tagged you over at mine, on a Shiny Happy Things meme if you are interested in taking part.
http://www.somuchtodo.co.uk/2010/02/shiny-happy-things-meme.html

Beth