Wednesday 15 April 2009

Doh!

In my enthusiasm and hurry to post yesterday I forgot to give this link. http://www.oliverands.com/patterns/Oliver+SLazyDaysSkirt.pdf

It's a free pattern for a skirt which looks really easy to make.


And in other news (and I know my already shaky membership to the AP club is going to get cancelled when you read this but hey!) - Barney slept for 3 hours last night. On his own. In his cradle!!!!! Ohh, it was lovely. He woke up at 4.30am for a feed and then came into bed with us for the rest of the night - until 9am!!!!!!

So now all we need to do is get him to start going to bed earlier and maybe I will get a decent nights sleep again at last. I don't mind feeding him 2 or 3 times during the night, as long as he goes down again (whether it's in his cradle or our bed).

It was quite cute that to give him something to look at we put my Julius the Monkey PJs over the cot sides for him as he loves looking at the monkey faces and he grabbed hold of them and held on to them. I m going to have to make him something to hold with the bit of fabric I have leftover.

Cross your fingers and toes for another good night please!! :-)

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Oh, best of luck Lucie!! Personally, I think you deserve an award for attachment parenting and all those nights you have sat up watching Time Team with little Barney by your side! You don't get more patient than that, so I really hope your nights are getting better!