Wednesday 8 April 2009

Jealousy and Madness

I am so jealous that my sewing efforts are not nearly as lovely as the ones on this blog. Click on the link and drool at the lovely things that Jeanette makes. A very talented lady!!

And I’m mad. I must be. One of the things I have always wanted to do is watch the sun rise. To sit and watch the sky turn from black as the sun comes up. I’m 35 and have never done it. And what’s worse, I live only 20 minutes from the east coast (does that sound quite so lovely when I say I mean Skegness??) So, one of these mornings instead of sitting and watching Time Team I’m going to drive over there, find somewhere to park where I can see the horizon and watch. Knowing me it will take me so long to find the right spot I’ll miss it, but I’m going to give it go.

Watch this space!

1 comment:

Pippa said...

Yes, I agree about the droolsome things on that web link! Makes me want to get my sewing machine out and have a play!!

As for the sunrise, I think I may have seen a few times when I worked in the stables, but as my face doesn't settle until around 8am, I would have seen it through puffy, sleep-deprived eyes and not really appreciated it!! I think the quietness is the best bit, no human noises, just birds and the wind in the trees, I must admist, that part is very special.