Monday 18 January 2010

The quilt still isn’t finished. I’m not to blame though - I ordered new thread and was sent the wrong stuff but the place I ordered from seems to be ignoring my emails now so I am NOT happy!!!

I’m back into the gym in a big way again. I’m going 5 times a week and doing 2 classes or a class and a session in the gym, or if I’m too late for a class then just a session in the gym. I prefer classes as I am sure I work a lot harder than I do when I’m on my own. Is it a sign you’re addicted that when you leave you want to turn round and go back to do some more??? If so, then it’s an addiction I’m happy to have.

I’m still eating my high raw wheat free diet. We sell wheat free chocolate cake at work so I decided to try one to see if I reacted to it or not and I did. I don’t know if it’s the sugar in it or something else, but I felt quite ill for hours afterwards and like I had a bowling ball in my stomach. I only ate half of it as well.

It’s going well though, and I feel good on it which probably is what makes my reactions to other things so much worse, because I am so aware of how good I can feel.

I’m currently looking for a new job. We’re closing at the end of next month so I need something else. I’ve applied for a few things and heard nothing back, but hopefully something will come up soon. Fingers crossed!!!

We have an appointment this week about Millie so hopefully something will get moving as everything seemed to have come to a standstill over Christmas. Cross your fingers for that too please! :-)

No comments: