Tuesday 19 January 2010

Yum!

One of the blogs I like reading is called Border Stories. The lady who writes it posts some lovely recipes - she's into the same sort of "weird" food as I am so I love reading about her latest things and the info she posts. The raw chocolate fudge thing I make is one of her recipes and I also tried making kimchi: http://mamauktalesfromwales.blogspot.com/2010/01/kimchi.html

Now it's a bit of a faff to make but oh my goodness!! I am supposed to be leaving it to sit for a week before I can eat it. All I can say is it's a good job I made 2 jars of it because I keep going back to it for another mouthful - the last one had a lot of chilli in it so that's made me a bit more wary of eating it too quickly. I can't wait for it to be ready although I'm not sure what to do with it once it is.

And I have another batch of the raw chocolate in the fridge right now - my last lot was a disaster after I tried making it without the recipe in front of me so I am looking forward to this one being set.

No comments: