Thursday 22 January 2009

Quick update

Just a quick update tonight and no photo I’m afraid, sorry.

Not a lot happening here, hence the lack of posts recently. I had an appointment with the midwife this morning and all is well. My BP is up a bit but no other symptoms so nothing to worry about I don’t think. Although someone on one of the forums I go on said your BP can go up slightly just before you go into labour….. So, yes, there’s me hoping it’s all going to happen very soon.

I finished the socks the other night. I was going to undo the one that was too big for me and make it smaller but then decided I couldn’t be bothered and am just going to wear them as slouchy socks for when I’m just at home and need to keep my feet warm. Currently on the needles is a blanket for the baby using some Noro silk garden I bought a couple of years ago for something else. Hopefully there will be enough to make a pram sized blanket and it will be finished before the baby arrives (actually, I really don’t mind if it’s not!!)

The girls are still loving their new school and funnily enough, since they started there we have had no problem with headlice!!! So, I feel very smug knowing that it wasn’t my children that were causing the problem at the old school and very releived that I am not going to be spending quite so much on Hedrin! I will of course continue to check their hair twice a week mind you.

Anyway, as I said this is just a very quick one. Hopefully the next update will be with some exciting news very soon!!!
Have a good weekend.

No comments: